Lawyer Buddy

Call or Text
(801) 900-3909

Special Education

Having a child with special needs can be a challenge, particularly when dealing with education issues.  Whether your child has Autism, Asperger’s syndrome, Attention deficit disorders, Behavioral issues, Comprehension difficulties, Developmental delays, Emotional disorders, Hearing impairment, Orthopedic impairment, Reading difficulties, Speech and language delays, Visual impairment, and Other health issues.

Many education issues can be dealt with without a lawyer.  This is done by getting everything in writing.  We offer consultation on how to approach a school with educational issues.

We can handle everything from working collaboratively with the school to obtain resources or full on litigation!  Let us guide you through this legal process.  Whether it be an IEP, a 504, a SARB (School Attendance Resource Board), Manifestation Determination hearings or Expulsion hearings.

To help students with IEP’s, we make a number of common letters available here.  If you feel a letter is missing, contact us at  If we like your idea, we will provide you a sample letter and make it publicly available.  You can also call for a free thirty minute consultation.  Please help us help you!



  • Request to Assess – New Student (English)
  • Request to reassess – Student with an IEP ( English )




Decisions and meetings


Post-Meeting Letters


Serving Northern California including Cameron Park, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, El Dorado County, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Orangevale, Placerville, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Shingle Springs, San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, and the Bay Area.